Space and style in a superbly updated loft apartment!!
In a class of its own for space, style and creative design, this stunning Victorian style apartment combines flowing interiors and a cool New York feel for an extraordinary inner west lifestyle. With the urban Manhattan vibe of a Soho loft and set within the small Heritage building, it is the epitome of inner city style boasting large proportions, quality finishes and elevated views over the surrounding district.
– Spacious living area with timber flooring, high ceilings throughout
– Northerly aspect with leafy urban views over the bay
– Three good-sized bedrooms, two with wardrobes, plus separate study nook
– Oversized eat-in kitchen with ample cupboard space
– Tiled bathroom with combined bath and shower and internal laundry
– Allocated car space plus storage cage, visitors parking
– Access to a rooftop recreation terrace with city and bay views
– Situated within easy access to Arncliffe train station, local shops and restaurants.
Inspect Thursday 5.30 – 5.45pm or Saturday 3.15 – 3.30pm or Call Jena on 9597 7372 or 0412 194 882 for any further details