40 Clarence Street, Penshurst a free standing home that is now avaliable for rent.
Showcasing ultra-contemporary living and impeccable finishes, this luxurious brand new double brick family home features clever design, a brilliant fusion of indoor-outdoor living and an abundance of light and space. Displaying a captivating street appeal and capturing plenty of sun, this home offers an array of inclusions and is a rare find in Penshurst.
– Superb open plan indoor-outdoor living soaked in natural light
– Gourmet chefs kitchen with superior SMEG appliances, gas cooking, Abey Schock sink and beautiful marble Island and breakfast bar
– Master bedroom with floor to ceiling tiled marble ensuite and private glass fronted balcony
– Warm premium oak timber floors throughout
– All bedrooms with gorgeous built-in-robes
– Outdoor travertine alfresco area complete with moving sun louvres, gas-cooktop and wet-bar
– Level low maintenance grassed yard with entertaining space
– Automatic lock-up garage with storage
– Moments to popular St Declan’s Primary School, Penshurst Girls High, Penshurst Cafes, Shops, and Station.
Other features include security alarm, video intercom, Samsung dual-controlled ducted air, gas bayonets, gas heating and cooking, and so much more.