Classic home in the heart of Arncliffe!!
Perfectly positioned for enjoying the local lifestyle. This attractive traditional home (191sqm) retains character while offering flexibility for todays lifestyle. Its classic period facade will be a major drawcard to buyers looking for a freshly presented property with original features, bright interiors and a versatile single level floorplan that has been enhanced to take advantage of the space and natural light.
Additional features include;
– Showcasing unique character and timeless period detail
– User-friendly floorplan with open lounge & dining spaces
– Northerly exposure and lots of natural light throughout
– Open plan kitchen with gas appliances and ample cupboard space
– Two good-sized bedrooms, plus attic roof space/office or third bedroom (STCA)
– High ceilings, timber flooring, updated bathroom
– Private and established rear garden and covered outdoor entertaining area
– Superbly appealing, equally well suited to families or downsizers
– Easy stroll to shops, parks, schools and transport
This beautiful and unique property is a 3-4 minute walk to Arncliffe station, which is then an easy 16 minute train ride to Central station or 13 minutes to Hurstville station. There are a variety of local shops, cafes, schools, and parklands just around the corner. It is also just minutes to the beach, and provides easy access to the M5 as well as major supermarkets, shopping centres and the airport (but without the plane noise).
Call Jim on 9597 7372 or 0401 671 636 for any further details