Charm, position & scope combine in this attractive home
Centrally located and incredibly versatile, this lovely residence has been in the same family for over 35years, set on an expansive parcel of land with an outstanding opportunity to either live in or simply renovate and update to your own taste. It’s just a walk from the tree lined Bardwell valley as well as schools and public transport options.
Additional features include;
– Flexible internal layout, separate living and dining spaces
– Well-proportioned four good-sized bedrooms, one with buit-in
– high ceilings, picture rails, fireplace
– Tasmanian oak timber eat-in gas kitchen with deep pantry
– Two bathrooms, internal laundry, timber floors
– Undercover alfresco entertainment area overlooks yard with views down the valley
– Solid bones to live in, renovate or extend(STCA)
– Off street parking includes lock-up garage
– Lockable under house work space with bench/cellar/storage
– Short walk to both Arncliffe and Turrella stations
– Close to parks, local cafes, restaurants, schools and the M5
Bardwell Valley is a suburb in the southern Sydney 12 kilometres south of the Sydney central business district. A leafy, predominantly residential area but features a small shopping centre, Bardwell Valley is serviced by a number of bus routes, Arncliffe and Turrella railway station which is on the Airport, Inner West & South Line of the Sydney Trains network.
Call Jim on 9597 7372 or 0412 194 882 for any further details.