SOLD AT AUCTION
Perfectly positioned for enjoying the local lifestyle, this attractive Californian Bungalow retains character while offering flexibility for today’s lifestyle. Its classic period façade will be a major drawcard to buyers looking for a freshly presented property with original features, bright interiors and a versatile single level floorplan that has been enhanced to take advantage of the space and natural light. Located within easy walking distance to a selection of schools, parks, cafes, local shops and Arncliffe/Banksia or Turrella train station.
Additional features include;
– High decorative ceilings, timber floors, picture railings and fireplace
– Well-proportioned air-conditioned lounge and dining spaces
– Open plan kitchen with gas appliances and ample cupboard space
– Three good-sized bedrooms, main with separate study
– Tiled bathroom with combined bath and shower
– External laundry with gas dryer and second bathroom facilities
– North facing landscaped fully fenced rear garden with side gate
– Superbly appealing, equally well suited to families or downsizers
– Side access to potential off street parking, plus separate air-conditioned studio/workshop
This beautiful and unique property is within easy walking distance to the convenience of local shops, cafés, transport and a selection of schools, minutes to Bardwell valley golf course, also just minutes to the beach, and provides easy access to the M5 as well as major supermarkets and shopping centres.
Call Jena on 9597 7372 or 0412 194 882 for any further details