Effortless Living In Vibrant Fringe Locale
An exciting first home or investment, this wonderful apartment merges modern style and comfort with access to a host of local cafes and restaurants. It reveals open plan living space of generous dimension, complemented by a sleek gas kitchen and an outdoor retreat. Low maintenance and bathed in ambient light, whilst enjoying supreme convenience to shops and transport.
Additional features include;
– Naturally bright apartment is positioned with a north westerly aspect
– Generously sized layout has easy access to covered entertainer’s balcony
– Gourmet Kitchen with stone benchtop, stainless gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Two well- scaled bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobe
– Master retreat opens directly to own private balcony
– Tiled bathroom with separate bath/shower, internal laundry
– Security intercom, Lock up garage
– Easy access to thriving hub of cafes, restaurants and Botany Bay
– Nearby express train services frequently travel to the city
Situated within easy walking distance to the convenience of Banksia train station, local shops, cafés and a selection of schools, with parklands just around the corner. It is also just minutes to the beach, and provides easy access to the M5 as well as major supermarkets and shopping centres.
Apartment size 109sqm, Strata $817p/q, Council $320p/q and Water $177p/q
Call Jena on 0412 194 882 for any further queries.