Impeccably crafted residences with city, water and park view
Discover the hidden gem that is Vale at Wolli Creek, a serene sanctuary offering an idyllic lifestyle where you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds – peaceful Parkside living and the convenience of being just 20 minutes outside Sydney’s CBD.
• Designed to take advantage of a northern orientation to expose apartments to natural light and cooling cross-ventilation.
• With a dual consideration of aesthetics in addition to functionality, the exterior is constructed using attractive, high quality materials, including natural stone, glass, concrete and wood.
• Featuring magical never-to-be-built-out views across the park and river to the city skyline.
• Generously proportioned and beautifully appointed apartments with expansive balconies where you’ll love to entertain.
• A maximum of just three residences per floor ensures privacy and exclusivity.
• With a focus on both design excellence and sustainability, Vale has been designed as a responsible addition to the Wolli Creek landscape.
• Apartments are impeccably crafted with complementary contemporary finishes.
• Thoughtful design and open-plan layouts create a sense of spaciousness.
• Bathrooms are defined by a unique palette of materials, including large format ‘hematite rock’ wall-tiles and extensive mirrored cabinetry.
• Kitchens have a sleek minimalism enhanced by tasteful accents such as smoky mirrored splashbacks and attractive Quantum Quartz benchtops.
• Vale’s dramatic double-height lobby heralds your arrival. Relax in the peaceful surrounds of the lush landscaped communal courtyard or soak up the sun on the rooftop.
• All apartments enjoy secure basement parking and storage spaces along with the use of communal bike racks.
CITY CONNECTIONS, LOCAL COMMUNITY. EXPLORE YOUR VICINITY.
• Stroll just 600m to Wolli Creek train station and be in city in less than 15 minutes.
• Numerous nearby bus links provide connections to the CBD, Inner West and surrounding business districts.
• A new Woolworths, several great restaurants and popular cafés are also located in the nearby railway precinct, along with other amenities including a 24-hour gym and medical centre.
• Surrounded by attractive open spaces and beautiful clean waterways.
• Moments from the vibrant buzz and convenience of inner city life.
• Walking and cycle paths wind throughout the picturesque parks bordering the Cooks River.
• Wander through Cahill Park and enjoy a quiet lunch by the river at Rowers on Cooks River.
• The calm waters of Brighton-Le-Sands are a brief and easy drive or bike ride from your door.
• For great entertainment, live music, a vibrant nightlife and thriving arts culture, head to nearby Marrickville, Alexandria or Newtown, all a brief drive or train ride away.
Apartment size is approx.107sqm
COMPLETION END OF December 2019
Call 0412 194 882 for any further details.