SOLD AT AUCTION
The Fisherman’s Dream Auction Guide $1M
Auction Saturday 15th of December 1:00 – 1:30pm. Please arrive half an hour before.
First time offered in almost 50 years, this much-loved full brick family home is perfectly positioned moments away from Cooks River and the boat ramp, bicycle track, parks and schools. Overflowing with potential this comfortable home offers scope to update/add value and maximise River views.
Set on approx. 481m2, this well-presented home is ideal for the growing family.
13.11 x 26.58 subj to survey.
– 3 generous sized bedrooms
– Spacious original kitchen with ample cupboard space
– Combined, open plan lounge and dining area
– Neat & tidy bathroom and a second bathroom off the laundry
– Large covered, private alfresco area perfect for entertaining
– Internal laundry
– Extensive side driveway that leads to a single lock up garage & parking for another 3-4 cars or your dream boat.
Enjoy the relaxed family lifestyle of this beautiful seaside suburb within easy strolling distance to Brighton beach, a vibrant range of shops, cafes, restaurants & within excellent proximity to the city and freeway connections.
For further information, or to view this property, please contact Rami Abdallah 0415 266 866.