SOLD BY JENA 0412 194 882
Thoughtful planning, meticulous craftsmanship and a disciplined attention to detail have transformed this much-loved freestanding period residence into a contemporary urban oasis. With many of Hickman’s original features sympathetically preserved, including soaring decorative ceilings and detailed, ornate woodwork and trims throughout, the rear of the property boasts contemporary open-plan sophistication and seamless indoor/outdoor living that creates a wonderful sense of peace and calm. Entertainment is a delight here, with panoramic Botany Bay views from the spacious lounge, high-end galley kitchen, and large covered deck area. Stairs lead down to a sizeable private guest retreat and a second terraced sanctuary, overlooking a low maintenance, travertine-tiled courtyard bordered by fragrant jasmine.
Additional features include;
– Four generous bedrooms, three w/ built-in-robes
– Modern gourmet kitchen with gas cooktop and quality s/steel appl.
– Stone bench tops, soft-close custom cabinetry, original wooden flooring
– Palatial open-plan interiors with serene lush-green backdrop
– Seamless in/outdoor connection via extensive double-glazed bifold doors
– Designer main bathroom with bathtub/shower
– Teenage retreat/Guest room downstairs with second modern bathroom
– Separate study/homework area
– Freestanding with separate side access to low maintenance backyard
– Reverse air-conditioning, solar panels, back-to-base alarm system
– An abundance of custom storage plus roof and under house storage
– Double lock up garage with remote control door and ample storage space
– D.A. approved for 2 bdrm/2 bathroom apartment underneath the house, new garage, and front wall.
This enchanting abode will indeed impress the astute buyer. An idyllic layout delivers space and comfort for all household members. Indulge in all the cultural delights of this community-minded neighbourhood setting, located just moments to wonderful parklands, endless dining choices, highly regarded schools, and excellent transport (two train stations).
Homes of this quality are closely held and rarely available for sale. Call Jena on 9597 7372 or 0412 194 882 for any further information.